I should have known that this adjustment was way too easy....and that there must be a catch. Within a day of moving to our new home, I made two awesome friends who are fun, nice AND have little girls Finley's age. And they immediately included me in their every playdate and plan, which was so unbelievably thoughtful. What are the chances I would strike "friendship gold" like that??? I had always known that Gia was moving to Bangkok....which is still happening as soon as the political unrest over there dies down. But it was okay, because I still had Alicia. Or so I thought. =( Today, during our second playdate of the day, she told me at they're moving back to Singapore for her husband's job. Sigh. I'm so lucky to have one good friend left in our building, but I'm still bummed that my luck did a 180.
That being said, if anyone wants to move to HK and be best friends, I'm currently looking to fill the position.
That being said, if anyone wants to move to HK and be best friends, I'm currently looking to fill the position.
No comments:
Post a Comment