Today Dave and I took Finley to Ocean Park, which is an amusement park with a variety of sea/bird-related shows and zoo-type attractions. Unfortunately, Fin seemed to like the kiddie rides about as much as her mom likes the grown-up rides (not much). But she had a lot of fun walking around, seeing panda bears, fish, birds and playing games. She also suckered her dad into buying her a panda bear....when we asked her what she wanted to name him, she said "Panda". When we asked her his last name, she said "Bear". Creative thinker, huh?
It takes a special dad to pose with a shark in order to make his daughter happy.
There were gorgeous flowers all over the park.
Right afer this pic was taken, the ride started. And right after that, I heard blood-curdling screams coming from none other than FINLEY! =)
Sitting with this moose (???) was much more her speed.
Apparently the morning wore her out, because she conked out as soon as we got in the cab to go home.
Oh, and have you noticed how darn cute she is in pigtails?! I know I'm biased, but I love the new 'do.
No comments:
Post a Comment