Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fin's Posse

I finally had my camera on me as we set out for a playdate with Fin's buddies this afternoon.

But first, here's a couple pics from our morning...
Getting ready to head to the Eagle's Nest (a playroom) with some friends.

I never noticed how pretty the entrance to our building is.  Not a great picture of Finley, but I love the flowers, palm trees and ocean. =)

 
Warning....it's impossible to get a decent picture of five two year-old children.  At one point, they were all in a line and I got each of them to look right at me by saying, "Hey kids, look at me!  I'm holding a little monkey!!!"  Unfortunately, the camera was on the video setting and so no pic was taken.  And then of course the kids wouldn't stop asking their moms and me where the monkey went.

Clockwise: Finley, Mia, Alex, Jack and Lucy
 

Back at home, getting ready to head inside for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment