Monday, April 19, 2010

I Blame the Korns....

So after a hiatus from pre-natal care (thanks to my OB having a mild heart attack and me frantically trying to find a new one), I saw the wonderful Dr. Cheung today.  Everything looks great, and the baby is measuring to be 2.6 kilograms.  I didn't think much of it until I called Dave to update him on the appointment and had him do the conversion to pounds.  Apparently this larger-than-life fetus is already 5.7 pounds.  And yes, I'm only 33.5 weeks.  I blame the Korn in the kid, since Dave was almost 11 pounds at birth.
And there goes any hope of having a drug-free delivery.....

5 comments:

  1. Whatever, you're having twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I can't believe you were contemplating a drug-free deliver! Are you nuts? Were you not there the first time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I second Courtney's comment!! All that pollution is getting to your head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not trying to be tough - it's just that I think I might be more scared of an epidural than the pain of childbirth!

    ReplyDelete