Now that we've settled into our home, life has slowed down a bit. Fin and I have kept busy with lots of playdates this week, and we've also spent time in Stanley most days. For some reason, Fin remains captivated by the little boats in the harbor and loves watching them.
Life with a helper has also been nice. Carmelita is great with Finley - she keeps her entertained while I prepare meals, and I'm spoiled by not having to do any work around the house. Woohoo! Carmelita even took Fin to a playroom this morning while I enjoyed some peace and quiet. I'm trying to have the two of them spend some alone time together each week so that Fin becomes 100% comfortable with her before my due date. My Mom gets to HK several days before I'm due, but Carmelita is on Fin duty if Baby Boy arrives before then.
Here are a couple pics of Fin down in Stanley this week. Last weekend we bought her new sunglasses, and she insists on wearing them whether it's sunny/cloudy or we're indoors/outside. She's also benefiting from my prego cravings, hence the fruit smoothie.
Love Fin's new shades...she's so stylin!!
ReplyDelete