Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

We were sooo lucky that Dave had Friday, Monday and Tuesday off of work!  It made me realize how awesome life would be if we could just be independently wealthy and he didn't have to work!  The weather was humid and overcast pretty much every day, but we were able to get out a lot.  Several trips to Stanley to sit outside on the waterfront and walk around, lots of visits to our complex parks and Dave took Finley down to the rocky beach in front of our building one day so they could watch the waves and throw stones in the ocean.

Getting ready to do some swimming with Dad at the indoor pool.

We colored eggs the nght before Easter....doing it with a two-year old was a bit more work than I thought it would be, but nonetheless Fin enjoyed it a lot!

Dave and Fin on the boardwalk at Stanley.  I swear, when I get my supermodel figure back I'll be in front of the camera more than I am now. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment