Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Our weekend was less than exciting...it rained a TON!  Julie's friend Jacki came to visit for the weekend (she's spending a year teaching English in Seoul), so we had a girl's night out on Saturday.  Of course, I only made it until 11, but once I got home Dave went and met up with the girls so he'd have company watching USA lose to Ghana in the World Cup. 
Other than that, lots of lazy time!  Here are some of the latest pics of the kiddos.

Here's Nolan in the tub....he looks a little suspicious about the whole thing, but actually enjoys getting bath.  Unfortunately for him, Finley also enjoys "helping" me bathe him. 

"Throw your hands in the air....and wave 'em like you just don't care."

I'm being totally self-obsessed for a second and posting this pic of my STRAIGHT hair!!!  Getting my hair straightened was one of the "terms and conditions" I laid out for Dave before I would agree to move to humid Hong Kong.  Yes, I'm that shallow. 

Ready to call it a day.

2 comments:

  1. Rain or shine, I still had a grand time. Thanks for having me! Loved meeting your beautiful kiddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your "terms and conditions"!!!!! your hair is beautiful and definitely a fine trade off for moving around the world!!!

    ReplyDelete