Thursday, June 10, 2010

One Week Old!

Nolan is one week old today!  He continues to be an absolute dream of a baby....so knock on wood, I may actually be lucky enough to have two amazingly well-behaved newborns.  Nolan spends most of his days snoozing, with a few periods of alertness throughout the day....and no tears unless I'm taking too long making his bottle.  Finley seems to be getting accustomed to him and often asks to kiss him, hold him, and makes occasional comments about how he's a cute little baby.  As for me....I'm in love with my sweet little boy.  He's perfect.
In other news, Jules got into town late last night and will be here for 3 weeks.  Yay!  Unfortunately, it rained most of the day today so she hasn't seen any of the town.  Finley is absolutely thrilled to have her bff  here, and has made it clear that mom comes second to Aunt Julie.  Carmelita even noticed too - while her first comment about my Julie is that she's "slim" (I'm trying not to take that as an insult to my own physique), her second comment is that Julie seems to be the new favorite in the house.  Whatever.

Here's Fin having another turn holding Nolan.

Sleeping on his playmat....

Getting some love from his sister.

Doing what he does best....

A cute little "smile"...

1 comment:

  1. He is just precious!!!! I love the picture of Finley holding him :)

    ReplyDelete