Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nolan Henry Korn

After a LONG wait, Nolan Henry Korn arrived at 12:17 p.m. on June 3rd (local HK time).  He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 19.5 inches long.  The delivery was very easy and I feel great!  Nolan has been an absolute dream too....while I thought no baby could possibly be as mild-mannered (and sleepy) as Finley was as a newborn, Nolan may just have her beat.  He has barely cried since being born, and is such a sweetheart.  He also bears a striking resemblence to Fin - pictures of them as newborns are virtually indistinguishable. 
Dave, my mom and I are in love....Fin is still making up her mind.  She seems to like him unless I'm holding him.  When that happens, she usually turns to Dave and says, "Daddy, Mommy doesn't want to hold Baby Nolan.  Please take him."  Here are some pictures of our sweet little boy....

About two minutes old...

Getting examined at about 5 minutes old.

Father and son, right after we got moved to recovery.

Another day one shot....don't mind the messy hair, tired eyes and sexy nursing bra.  I'm too happy to care.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think you were allowed to have two easy babies in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jury is still out...but so far so good. ;)

    ReplyDelete