Nolan turned nine months old on March 3rd (and this time, I was actually on time taking his pic). Since he started crawling at around 8.5 months, he is always on the go....and he's FAST. So getting him to sit still is nearly impossible these days. For this month's "shoot" I set up the scene and had time to take ONE picture before he was making a move to dive off of the couch.
(P.S. His shirt is the state of Illinois....my little pseudo-Asian baby is showing some mad love for the midwest.)
(P.S. His shirt is the state of Illinois....my little pseudo-Asian baby is showing some mad love for the midwest.)
Fin wasn't quite moving at nine months, so she was a much easier subject. Again, no real resemblance in this pic but in real life they definitely look like brother and sister.

Nolan is a doll! I am i love with his little hairdo! Finley is, of course, as cute as ever too!
ReplyDelete