On March 4, I flew to Phuket (Thailand) to meet up with a couple of my good friends for a girl's weekend. I met Alicia and Gia the day after I moved into my building and last summer they both left Hong Kong. =( Gia and her family are now living in Bangkok, and Alicia and her family moved to Singapore. Even though we only lived in the same city for a few months, they've grown to become two of my very close friends and I still HATE them for leaving town! When we all reunited, it was like I'd just seen them yesterday. We had a weekend filled with lots of sun, relaxation, spa time, and champagne. Finley and Nolan were in great hands with Dave (and Carmelita) and I returned home Sunday night feeling very rested and happy!
We stayed in a beautiful villa at the Twin Palms Resort and had our own pool....which made being lazy even easier than it would have been otherwise.
The cappucinos had the hotel logo sprinkled on them...we were very amused.
The resort's main pool was amazing...and so peaceful.
The part of Phuket we were at was called Surin Beach. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been to with such soft sand and clear water.
Here's Gia, me and her baby-to-be before heading out to dinner Saturday night.
And here's Alicia and I in a tuk tuk, making fun of the fact that everyone in Asia feels the need to flash peace signs when taking pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment