Monday, March 7, 2011

GMT + 8

Here are some more random pictures of the kids from this afternoon.  Nolan tends to hoard a few things, climb up onto something that he can't safely get down from and then dive headfirst off of it whether or not someone is around to catch him.

Finley then told me that it was her turn to have a picture taken on her chair. (And yes, that shirt is part of her school uniform....I haven't completely lost all sense of fashion.)

Just like his mama, Nolan is mesmerized by our view.  He loves crawling over to the window and watching the boats on the water or the cars on the road below.

He went to suck on his monkey blankie and accidentally chewed on some tag.  I hate when that happens.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Matt just had to explain GMT+8 to me. You are one clever lady Kristin Korn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! At least you can look at the clock in Chicago and know what time it is in HK. That's the important thing, Court. (Though with your time change I'm now only 13 hours ahead.)

    ReplyDelete