Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scenic Sunday and a little Monday too

Thank goodness HK winters are pretty much nonexistent.  Sunday was GORGEOUS out, so we took the kids for a walk/stroll/scoot at Tai Tam Country Park.  I love love love having this amazing park 2 minutes from home!

Dave looks like a hottie single dad in this shot. 

She exceeded all speed limits set by Dave and I but had a blast.

 This picture reminds me of another time we were here....except now Nolan is in the stroller instead of in my ginormous stomach.

Pictures like this make it easy for me to love Dave.  How sweet are they?

Fin is absolutely thrilled that her HK bestie Zoe is taking ballet with her this term.  They're my two favorite ballerinas ever.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Dave and Finley. You're turning into quite the photog. Although, with scenery like that, it's hard to mess up! Oh, and I'm just a wee bit jealous of the ballet picture. That's supposed to be Finley and Emma :(

    ReplyDelete