Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tai Tam Country Park

Our plans to go to the beach were squashed when we woke up to fog, but we decided to go on a walk through part of Tai Tam Country Park, which is located about a mile from where we live.  Admittedly, I wanted to stay at home being fat and crabby, but then thought that maybe walking through some hills (it's a paved and rather easy trail, so it would be cheating to call it a hike) would maybe induce labor.  No such luck, but it was nice to get out anyway.

Here's one view of the park....in spite of the fog, it's actually quite pretty.

What????  A picture of Giganto Enormo in the flesh?!  Yes, this is what (almost) 38 weeks prego looks like on me.  I had no idea I was actually this big until I saw this photo.

Dave and Fin on the loop back...she was in a full-on sprint for much of it and loving being outdoors.

Relaxing with a PB&J once we got home.

Fin has been refusing her nap lately.  UGH!  However, when Dave put her down for it yesterday, she actually laid in bed and read for 1.5 hours (apparently he's a more respected authority figure than I am).  So today he had another go at it, and she stayed in bed reading for TWO hours!  We were thrilled, until we saw the aftermath.  Yup, this is what THIRTY-SEVEN books in her bed looks like.  I guess it's time to move the bookshelf out of her room???

And here's her reaction to my reaction.

1 comment:

  1. 1.) That park looks amazing.
    2.)You are not a Giganto Enomo.
    3.) I love all the books in Fin's bed and am happy to see this little rebellious side of her how ever slight it may be!

    ReplyDelete