Dave and I always talk about how Finley has it sooooo good (as though our childhoods were really rough). Dave had Friday off since it was Buddha's Birthday, so we were able to get out and have three days of fun! Friday and Saturday we went to the pool, and yesterday we took Finley back to Ocean Park. Although I won't directly admit it to him, Dave has had his A-game on whenever he's at home....he's been doing a great job of entertaining Fin so I can relax a bit. All in all, I feel really well - just a little tired and probably less tolerant of the heat and humidity than the average person. My due date is just 8 days away, so who knows when the baby will arrive! At this point, it would be nice if my mom was here for it (she gets into town Fri night), but I know I don't have much say in the matter. =)
Hanging out in the pool....I was the fully-clothed photographer, while Dave was Fin's swimming buddy.
Back at Ocean Park.
Re-visiting the baby moose at Ocean Park.
Nerd alert! I went into Fin's room last night to check on her before I went to bed, and this is what I found. She is such a bookworm (I take full blame) that in spite of her exhaustion she just couldn't bear to put down her book. Seriously.....how do you even fall asleep like this?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment