Even though Baby Boy is taking his time arriving, today is officially my last day alone with Fin. My Mom will be knocking on our door in about 8 or 9 hours (yay!), and I'm 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Times are a-changing. I figured Fin and I should end our career as a twosome on a high note, so we had some mother/daughter time at Stanley Beach this morning. It's a beautiful day and Fin loves the sand and water, so we had a great time together!
Finley definitely senses that life is changing, but she has been the sweetest girl. She runs up to me (unprompted), wraps her arms around my legs and says, "I love you, Mommy." When I tell her I love her too, she replies, "But I love you SO MUCH, Mommy." Hopefully she loves her brother as much as she loves her parents.
Here are some pics from our morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment