I really have no clue what we've been up to, so I downloaded the pics off of our memory card to help remind me. You haven't missed much.
I'm now over 37 weeks pregnant, and getting more and more ready for this kid to come. I'm pretty sleep-deprived already, so I figure if I'm going to be up half the night it might as well be with a newborn.
Here's Finley eating her first ice cream cone - very ladylike, right? While most things in HK are insanely expensive, a McDonald's ice cream cone is only $2.50 HKD (about 35 cents) for some reason.
Playing peek-a-boo
Dave's birthday was last week....he was too busy working to come home early and celebrate with Fin, but she enjoyed a cupcake in his honor.
Here's Fin on L8 (the playground level of our building), stealing a kid's scooter. She's obsessed with them, and as soon as she grabs one she starts calling it "my scooter" and scoots off as fast her uncoordinated, two-year old legs will let her.
No comments:
Post a Comment