Finley, her bestie Zoe and their pal Adam are taking a class called Junior Sports. I still have yet to figure out the exact format of the class, but Coach Ed is awesome (and I'm not even saying that because he's a cuter 21 year-old than Socatot's Coach Jason was). Fin loves class - this week it was all about gymnastics.
Here's Fin faking that she can't walk the balance beam alone....I'm sure it's all a ploy to get Coach Ed to hold hands with her.
And here they are ready to bounce three times on a springboard, hop onto the horse, "do the helicopter" and then jump off. Yep, this is what we pay the big bucks for.
No matter where they are or what activity they're involved in, Finley and Zoe are either both loving it, both hating it, both listening, both acting like terrors.... They're a package deal, and nothing if not loyal to one another. Here they are, looking a bit skeptical.
Oh, and yes...we even use the loo with our princess dress on while working on a princess puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment