It's been a fun weekend - lots of time hanging out at the pool and Eagle's Nest. Dave and I even went on a date last night and enjoyed a great meal on a terrace overlooking the ocean. It was a beautiful night! Everyone is finally coming back to HK, after a summer where most of the wives and kids have been back at their "real" home in Europe or the States. It's been so fun seeing new faces out and about, and reuniting with friends who've been gone for the past couple months.
Each day, Nolan seems to be looking less and less like Finley. Of course, he's still ridiculously handsome. And yes, I'm speaking completely objectively.
Yesterday, the kids received a care package from the Viaters (family friends). Finley was all about stealing Nolan's gifts until she opened her own. She received some great dress-up stuff. She wore her new tutu ALL day yesterday, slept in it and wore it again today. I decided it's not a battle I'm willing to fight. We've walked to the American Club a couple times this weekend, and anyone who passes us by can't help but smile/laugh at Finley. It's pretty funny.
Putting it on for the first time - look at that face!
Walking to the AC - she's like a little movie star with her bodyguard.
She's got her eyes on you...through the backwards and upside-down binoculars.
Nolan liked his gifts too, but was much more nonchalant about the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment