Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy

I finally discovered my one talent in life....producing ridiculously happy, content (and sleepy!) babies.  Nolan was all smiles today - cooing, squealing and making the ladies in his life act like idiots in order to keep getting a reaction. =)

Don't babies look so goofy when they smile?

I can't tell if he's working on his fist pump or giving "knuckles!!!" to GJ (an inside joke).

On a whim, we started potty training on Tuesday.  As you can see, whatever keeps Fin happy on the potty is fine with me.  We're making progress - largely thanks to M&M's, Jelly Bellies and some kind of Chinese lollipop that's also been a hit.

Since we're housebound while we figure out this whole toilet thing, I've been trying to come up with things to keep Fin entertained.  This evening's project?  Banana bread.  Don't worry, it tasted better than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment