Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Potty Training

As you can see, Finley is taking the "training" part of potty-training VERY seriously.  We're now at the end of day 8 of potty-training and haven't had an accident in 7 days.  Woohoo!  If I had known it would be this easy, I wouldn't have put it off until now. 
Finley is now all about the positive reinforcement too - every time I go to the bathroom, she claps and says, "Great job, Mommy!  You did it!  You get a special reward now!" 

For the sake of efficient drawer-dropping, we've turned to a uniform that consists of a t-shirt and underwear.


In other news, Nolan slept through the night last night!!!!  It was AWESOME and I hope he gives me a
repeat performance tonight.

And lastly, I would be remiss if I didn't post a picture of pure bliss (according to Fin).  The American Club has an amazing weekend brunch, complete with a fantastic kid's buffet.  They have a "tree" of white-chocolate-and-milk chocolate-dipped-Belgian-waffles-with-sprinkles-on-a-stick.  Finley now starts off the weekend with two requests..."Let's go to the American Club for brunch." and "Daddy, let's go on vacation to Bali."  Seriously, who IS this kid?

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you could bring some of those dipped waffles back to the States with you? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete