Saturday, September 4, 2010

Well...

Still no laptop, but I'm REALLY hopeful that it will be working and back in my hot little hands in just a few days. 

What have we been up to?  I know, who really cares when there's no photgraphic evidence to back-up the stories?

However, Finley started "real" preschool last Thursday and LOVED it.  We were told that it could take her up to three weeks to adjust, and that each visit they'd gradually increase the amount of time she spent at school.  Turns out she only needed one day.  I knew when she didn't even look back to say bye to me she'd be fine. 
Oh, and she started soccer lessons last Wednesday.  What has she learned so far?  Not much.  What have I learned so far?  That she's no natural.

Nolan turned three months old on Friday.  He's so fat and happy, and is sleeping through the night about 50% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment