I'm finally getting my laptop back on Monday night. Assuming it works, expect a million pictures of the cutest white kids in Hong Kong on Tuesday.
Hmmm....what else?
Fin officially has more friends in Hong Kong than Dave and I combined. Between ballet, school, soccer and the playgroup she and Carmelita go to with a few other kids and their helpers, she also has the most active social life out of us all. She also feels the need to inform our doorman of her plans each time we leave the building. Example- "I'm going to soccer with my friend Zoe. I went pee pee on the potty before I left so I won't have to go while I'm there." Fortunately, I don't think they understand her accent/toddler voice.
Nolan is sleeping through the night 100% of the time. But no more on that for fear of jinxing myself. He is also the happiest, giggliest, smiliest baby EVER. I don't think I've heard him cry in a week.
We're going to Beijing Wed-Sat! Yay!
Dave leaves for NYC the day after we get back. Boo.
Jana comes to town the Tuesday after we get back! Yay!
Fin is a little social butterfly, isn't she? Very jealous you have these babies who sleep through the night so early. Take care!
ReplyDelete