It's been a slow week - no visitors right now, but we're getting ready for Nana and Papa (Dave's parents) to arrive on the 15th. Since all of my Hong Kong friends have either moved away for good or have gone back to their "real" home for the summer, I'm ridiculously excited for my in-law's company. =) Seriously, it's to the point where my three best friends in this country are my dry cleaner (I give him business so he has to be nice to me), my helper (I pay her so she has to be nice to me) and my doorman (my building association pays him to be nice to me). Notice a theme? Yikes.
In other news, Nolan woke up super happy this morning and was all smiles and coos. Watching him was so addictive that most of the pics I took ended up way off-centered. Typical.
Here he is hanging out in his bouncy seat, wearing an adorable sleep sack from his future best buddy AJ and future wife Julia.
For real, doesn't Finley's morning hair look like a bad "mom hairstyle"?
No comments:
Post a Comment