Earlier this year, Dave and I bought tickets to Sesame Street Live, thinking Finley would appreciate some one-on-one time with us while getting to watch her buddies on stage. Fortunately, Fin thought it was way more fun than Dave and I did. The things we do for our kids...
This is what we watched for 90 LONG minutes. SPOILER ALERT: Big Bird was undecided about his future career path, the SS gang rallied around him and got him out of his "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up" funk, and there was a happy ending. You'd think they could have done that in a little less time, right?
Dave and Fin before the show.
Rehydrating after running some laps during intermission.
Emma is more than a little jealous.
ReplyDeleteWell, I bet Em is as jealous of Finley for seeing it as I am of you for NOT having to see it. =)
ReplyDelete