December was a busy month!!! I turned 33 on December 4, and to my own shock (and probably the shock of many friends and family member) I ran my very first half marathon. My friend Helen and I spent the fall months training for it, and it was amazing to cross the finish line together.
The next day I could barely sit, but managed to stay seated long enough to watch Finley's class perform in this year's Christmas pageant. The kids sang both English and Mandarin Christmas carols for us, though they actually liked the Mandarin songs best. Fin did a great job - I was so proud of her!
And the following week, we had her final ballet class, which the parents are invited to watch. It was brutal. We learned this fall that Finley really doesn't like ballet, nor does she excel at it! This term, we're moving on to soccer!
No comments:
Post a Comment