I swear, Finley and I have nothing to do with this. He's insistent that we dress him up.
On an unrelated note, I've just incorporated "The Twins" into my weekly workout routine. It's an awful hike that consists of 1,500 stairs with no break, a small bit of hiking on a trail and then a descent that's mainly stairs. It hurts and and I curse a ton throughout it....but man, what a view at the top.
This is what the ascent looks like (looking downward).
And looking upward. It's hard to get a good angle, but lemme tell you it's steep.
But once you're nearly at the top, there's a lovely view of my building (the one on the left).
And about a half-mile west of my building lies our little village - Stanley. This photo makes it look much bigger than it is.
Stanley deserves two pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment