Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Weekend

Sunday was a gorgeous day with a slow start.  The funny thing about this picture is that we have one of my sister in the exact same position when she was this same age.  Oh, how I wish Fin's naps were still a daily occurrence and not just a fluke.

Sunday's views from our balcony, which make us seriously question how we'll ever readjust to the midwest.


In the afternoon, we went for a walk/scooter ride/stroller ride along the seafront promenade between Deep Water Bay Beach and Repulse Bay Beach.  We love love love having these sights in our neighborhood.


We have lots of fun adventures planned the next couple weekends, so there should be some more exciting pictures soon. =)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about. The views here are amazing! In fact, I'm looking out my window right this very minute and enjoying bare trees, a big vacant parking lot, and a few random pieces of litter. What's not to love? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that view too - it reminds me of being an unshowered, over-caffeinated hot mess with you!!!

    ReplyDelete