Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catching Up

Time is flying.  We're staying busy with the kids and enjoying every bit of life here in Hong Kong.  I started taking tennis lessons in January and am OBSESSED with the game.  In addition to  my weekly lesson, I play several times a week with Dave or friends.  A couple mornings a week Dave and I sneak out before the kids wake up and play next door.  I blame each missed shot/bad shot on the distracting views from the court rather than my lack of skills.


Nolan stays busy growing his mohawk, which is every bit as cute as it is impressive.

The weather has been gorgeous, so we celebrated BFF Zoe's 3rd birthday on Stanley Beach last weekend.

We've also spent a lot of time on L8 (the playground level of our building). 

We like to make Nolan laugh by blowing bubbles. 

He likes to make us laugh by skillfully overturning his stroller and crawling inside it. 

And some days are so exhausting that sleep overcomes Fin 3 minutes into a taxi ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment