After a whirlwind week with my Dad in Hong Kong, the kids and I are back in Chicago! We had a good visit with Grandpa Bill, and got to show him the sights while he enjoyed a break from Chicago weather. I'm so grateful he timed his visit so that he could help us on the flight back home - a baby and a toddler would have been impossible to handle on my own. And then we landed and went to my mom's. It's been an exhausting few days - we're so happy to see our family, but the lack of sleep makes me feel like a prisoner of war. I may or may not have shed tears today as a result of sleep deprivation! Side note...shout-out to my mom who helped me do the night shift the past few nights. =)
Sunday morning, Finley suckered my mom into playing in the snow with her. She was SO excited for it and absolutely loved it!
If you can't tell from the poor picture quality, I stayed inside and took this picture through the window. The jet lag card got me out of playing in the snow and pretty much everything else.
Bringing in a snow snack.
For lack of any place to set Nolan down, we bought him a Johnny Jump Up, which he loves!
Mommy's Little Thug
I'd write more, but lack of sleep is compromising my ability to do so. More soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment