Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Even though this little guy looks like a total chunker, we found out that he's pretty much average - 50th percentile for weight and 50-75th percentile for length.  I was so shocked I had them re-weigh and re-measure him! 

Carmelita and Fin went to a playdate on Friday, so my friend Jessica and I took Nolan on a walk in Tai Tam Country Park.  He loves the BOB and loves being outside.

Speaking of Carmelita, here she is.  Dave and I joke that she loves Nolan more than we do....but seriously, she is SO great with him and Fin.

This morning we went to Ocean Park.  Nolan slept through the whole thing, but Fin loved it.  Unfortunately, I no longer have the excuse of being pregnant and not being able to ride the rides...nor is it no longer hot enough for me to play the whole "it's too hot for Nolan to be outside so I'll just stay home with him and you can take Fin" card.  It was actually a good time though!

Finley and XXL Dave braved the scary Frog Hopper ride for the first time!

Despite the unsure expression on her face, she insisted on riding the ride several times before we convinced her to try something else.

Before we went home, we stopped to see the panda bears.  I named this lazy one Dave.
 

Only in Asia is there someone dressed up as a goldfish at a theme park.  After all, they're auspicious creatures.  Lucky or not, Finley loved meeting Goldie.

No comments:

Post a Comment