Oh Nolan.....he's lucky that he's so cute and that he spends 99% of his waking hours with a smile on his face. Since Beijing, he's decided he is always hungry and as a result we're back to middle of the night feedings. To try and get back an uninterrupted night of sleep, I decided to start him on cereal. With Fin, I waited until she was almost six months - but this guy seems starving!
Here he is digesting his very first bite. He looks shocked and freaked out, huh?! Too funny!
But he's actually not hating the rice cereal like Finley did.
Day two he even finished the mini bowl I made for him. Hopefully I'll be getting some good sleep soon!
Here's big sis Fin back in '08 trying to avoid her first meal.
And here's Finley pretending like she really enjoyed it.
And friends....right now, Finley probably mas more friends than the rest of us combined. Here she is with her friends Jack and Alex - digging in the dirt and playing with rocks. Apparently this is what I have to look forward to when Nolan gets bigger.
And here she is today with her friends Lucie and Zoe. Every Thursday afternoon, Carmelita and Finley have a playdate with Lucie, Zoe and their helpers. It's awesome - the girls play, the helpers make them dinner, they eat together and then the helpers even give them a bath. This may be why Thursday is my favorite day of the week. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment