Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Recent Pics

Not much has changed in the past week....Finley continues to be lots of fun and such a happy little girl. Here are some of our latest pics!
Hmmmm....perhaps a sign that she might be more addicted to the pacifier than Dave or I want to admit???
Fin also loves "working" on computers. A word to the wise, don't leave your laptop unattended if she's around.

This is what we walk into every morning. It never fails to crack me up that Fin is wide awake, reading a book. When the monitor goes on, we usually hear her singing the ABC's or reading...though sometims she's less patient and just calls out for Mommy or Daddy.

Okay, I admit it. I went to Ed Debevic's for lunch on my 31st birthday this year. After Finley saw the servers get up on the countertops and ledges to do a dance to "YMCA", she wanted in on the action. Her performance of clapping and swaying even got some applause from some of the tables in our section, which she loved.

Today Finley and I went to the Skokie Exploratorium with some friends. Here's Fin and
her pal Emma up on a dinosaur. Exciting, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment