Of course I'm biased, but Finley really is an amazingly sweet, funny, PERFECT little girl. She cracks jokes on her own, says the most adorable things, is starting to sing songs and loves Mary Poppins more than you can possibly imagine. She is getting smarter each and every day, and it's honestly mind-blowing to watch. Although the hours can be long, I really do love being able to stay at home with her and can't imagine life any other way.
To add to her list of accomplishments, Finley is on her way to becoming a big sister. =) We're expecting Baby #2 on June 3, which means that I'm just shy of 14 weeks pregnant. I had to attach the picture below as a message to the little one in my belly..... Baby #2, you have big shoes to fill!
However, I'm sure he/she is up to the task and will be a wonderful addition to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment