Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall is Here

Here are some recent pics of Fin....she's doing great, and talking up a storm. She even spent a weekend on her own with Dave while I spent a couple days in Denver visiting my friend Lindsay and her gorgeous son, Jack. Amazingly enough, we all survived being apart although I missed her (and even Dave) like crazy!
Here she is hanging out in the neighborhood, our very own tree hugger.
Fin loves her new rain boots so much that she insists on wearing them even when the sun is out.

We spent an afternoon playing at Pump It Up, where Fin had a blast bouncing around on all the equipment.

No, she's not a sumo wrestler...it's just a souped up wearable blanket with legs. I had to take a pic so I can remember how goofy she looks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin,
    Stumbled across your blog through a Facebook post. Love it! Fin is SO flipping cute. I'll be checking in often, so keep on updating. :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete