Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Latest

Since Dave and I take pics together about 1-2 times a year, I thought I'd include this one. Our good friend Sarah from high school got married on September 12, so we headed out to Oak Brook to celebrate at the reception.

Aunt Julie's building is a favorite stop on our walks....even when she's not home, we hang out on the glider for a few minutes before continuing on our travels.

She's now quite proud of the fact that she can get herself up on it without any help!

We're making the most of whatever nice weather we have left, and spending lots of time at the park with friends. It's amazing how independent Finley is at the park now, compared to how she was at the beginning of the summer.

Fin is at an age where it's impossible to get her to stay still long enough to snap a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment