Sometimes living on the south side of the island can be a bit much, and I find myself dying for a little noise, a little diversity and a change of scenery....so last Friday Finley and I went to Victoria Park with my friend Jessica her daughter Paige. It was a gorgeous day for walking around the grounds and exploring the three playgrounds there.
This was in front of me on my taxi ride home from the market last week.....a Lamborghini with the license plate "HI DUDE". I wish I could see what the driver looked like.
Poor Nolan - sometimes it stinks to be surrounded by women and all things pink and princess. Fortunately, he's a good sport most of the time and he actually really likes this boa.
But then Fin and I may have crossed the line by adding the sequined hair band. Nolan no likey.
And this week.....Fin has a chest infection (poor kid), I'm doing my best to keep Nolan healthy and we're counting down the days to Phuket, Thailand! We leave on the 24th!
No comments:
Post a Comment