Between life in general AND getting ready for our move to Hong Kong (just 9 days away!), my blogging has been less than stellar.... However, here are some pictures from Finley's birthday party and actual birthday. Fin is a TON of fun lately - she's sweet as ever, and unbelievably chatty. For some time, she's been able to sing her ABC's, count to 15, sing about 5 songs from Mary Poppins, and more! She's also developing a sense of humor....the other day, she threw a blueberry off of her tray at lunchtime. When I picked it up, I asked her to say sorry for throwing food. First she said no, but when pressed to apologize she finally said "Sorry Charlie" and started cracking up. Anyway, Dave and I are really enjoying our time with Fin and can't wait to see how she'll do as a big sister to her brother...
Balloons from Nana, Papa and her cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment