We've had a busy week! Last week we visited some friends out in the west burbs, Saturday we beat the heat by staying indoors most of the day (bad mom, I know) and then Sunday we went to Grandpa Bill and Grandma Marge's to cool off in their pool!
Exhausted and zoned out after a fun playdate with Ella, Abby, Grace, Hannah, Graham and Mairen.
Over the weekend I showed Finley how to swaddle her baby doll. She thought it was so neat that she spent most of the day Saturday proudly walking around the condo in modified swaddle. Occasionally I'd catch her standing in front of the bedroom mirrors, smiling at herself.
Today we played with some friends at Pump It Up, an inflatable play place. The girls had a great time going down the slides and in the bouncing around, and I may or may not have pondered how much fun it would be to play in there after a glass or two of wine. Don't worry, no alcohol was consumed during the playdate.
No comments:
Post a Comment